2.28.2013

Juliet

No, we're not having a baby girl.
Or a new cat.

Juliet is the name of this lovely machine : 


It was my birthday yesterday. I'm now an old 24 years old lady.
My family came over for dinner and we had a very nice evening together. 
And my mom suprised me with this !! 

You should have seen her face. She was SO proud of herself ! 
And I just could not believe it. 


And it's HUGE. 
I'm going to keep the old one for my sister. 
She said that she would love to learn how to make clothes. I'm not the best teacher, but I know how to follow a pattern :)

Ohh and it went well with the kids at school.
I started teaching on my second day. And it was my first time ever teaching !
I'm still alive and I still want to go, which is good !

That's about it. Hope you all have a good day.
I'm sure you all know where I will spend my day !

10 comments:

Charlotte said...

Happy birthday! What a fantastic present!!!

Needled Mom said...

What a beautiful birthday gift!!! Happy birthday.

Patti said...

Happy birthday and welcome to the world of Horizon love!!

Marit said...

Congratulations! You are one lucky birthday girl!

Rachael said...

Happy birthday :) what a lovely birthday surprise.

Rachael

Marla's Crafts said...

Nice machine but I suggest you keep both. I need to get one just for sewing and then I can use my bigger one for quilting and appliqueing. You just get started machine quilting and then you need to sew something. Just a suggestion.

Adrianne said...

Happy Birthday Marika! What a great present - I bet you will enjoy using it heaps!!!

Cathy said...

love it because it is the twin to my machine! You will love it!

Laura said...

Congratulations! Both on your birthday and your new machine! I know how much you've wanted one for so long. Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures together with your new friend, Juliet! A voir les secrets qu'elle te dira!

Tiffany said...

I was wondering if that was a birthday present! Soooo excited for you, even if green with jealousy :)