Since I didn't do well last month, I decided to pick something really easy for this month.
I actually finished this bag like 2 days after posting about it !
It's for a girl in my class. She picked the purple and aqua fabric and I suggested the solid aqua and green woodgrain to go with.
I changed the handles because she wanted a longer strap and two shorter ones.
I could have sewn then to the bag but I don't know, it didn't look good in my head.So the handles are attached to the bag with buttons and she can change them whenever she wants !
I can now start thinking about my March project !
Here is my goal setting post.