2.24.2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes

Since I didn't do well last month, I decided to pick something really easy for this month.

I actually finished this bag like 2 days after posting about it ! 


It's for a girl in my class. She picked the purple and aqua fabric and I suggested the solid aqua and green woodgrain to go with. 



I changed the handles because she wanted a  longer strap and two shorter ones.
I could have sewn then to the bag but I don't know, it didn't look good in my head.
So the handles are attached to the bag with buttons and she can change them whenever she wants !

I can now start thinking about my March project !

Here is my goal setting post.

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Lovely finish. The colors are just wonderful and I'll bet she loves it.

Marit said...

Great solution for the handles! And an awesome looking bag!

Jenniffier Kramer said...

Great looking bag!

Adrianne said...

Great bag! I think the buttons idea is a great one!

Rebecca Maples said...

I love this bag!!

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

Seriously! What a fantastic idea to make handles that can be switched out.

Great finish. Thanks for linking up.

CeLynn said...

Such a fabulous bag,bet she is swooning over it!