2.01.2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes - February

So I didn't do very well last month (February already!!!).
I'm going to do better this month, I promise.

So my project this month is to finish this bag I started last night.
It's for a girl in my class, she picked the purple fabric and I suggested the green woodgrain and solid aqua.
She was very very easy to "work" with, I love that.


I need to make the inside and the straps. She wants two sets of strap (one longer and two shorter on both sides). But I already have a plan hehehe.

I'm linking up with Fiber of All Sorts today!

3 comments:

Happy Turtle said...

That's going to be very pretty!
Didn't have a good January myself but hopeful for feb!
Carol

rubyslipperz said...

Very cute purse. The colors are quite fun too! =)

hugZ,
annie

Janine said...

This is going to lovely! Good luck with finishing it :)