1.24.2013

WIP Thursday

I never seem to be able to make those work in progress post on time but oh well. 

I had some time to sew last night so I made a few small things !
I had been afraid of the open wide zippered pouch for some time now but a friend of mine asked me to make one for her and so I couldn't say no. I gave it a go and it took me about an hour. As always, Noodlehead patterns and tutorial are well made so it was really easy to follow :)
These are a little boring to make, but at least, they don't take much time (1/2 hour top).

And finally, I made this little pouch for my partner in the Sew Sew Modern Swap... 
hopefully, she'll like it!


Now I really need to finish those pillows for my mom because the end of January is just in a few days, yikes !
(and I'm going to her house tonight)

Oh and I need to test a block before I ask the ladies in my circle to make it.
I want to make sure it's not to painful to make.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love the piecing on the little pouch - it's such a pretty touch!

Amys Crafty Shenanigans said...

I love your open wide pouches! Lucky partner (maybe it is me!!??).