1.29.2013

I want


1. Hand knit heart garland - To put on the wall over our bed
2. Paper heart garland - Or this one
3. Follow your heart - This is all there is to do
5. You are my sunshine - it's just happy
6. I want a hug - all the time.
7. Feather - I love feathers
8. Earth without art is just "eh" - So true. What would we do without our art ?
9. Heart - Because it's pretty.


1. Heart earings - Because they are pretty
2. Elastics - They would look good in my hair
3. Mason jars - To put on my nightstand with white flowers in them
4. Mugs - Because we are ALWAYS right, right ?
5. Cute plate - To keep my jewelery ?
6. IPhone case - I want an IPhone just to buy this cute case
7. Clock - Just because it's amazing !
8. Rug - 2 please. For our bedroom
9. Earings - I love teal, I love flowers and I love earings

My birthday (and Valentine Day) are coming up pretty soon. 
This could actually be useful to someone !

0 comments: