1.02.2013

Craft it forward !

Yes, that's right, two posts in one day ! It's just that I've got stuff to show you tomorrow so I want to get this over with.

Back in October, Charlotte from Displacement Activity posted about Craft it Forward.
The idea is that you send a little handmade item to 5 people and these 5 people send something to 5 other people and it can go on and on and on forever :)

I was lucky enough to be one of the first 5 to comment on Charlotte's blog post and the other day, I got this cute little jewellery pouch. 


It' now my turn to send something.. so be fast because only the first five people will get something handmade by me ! (please don't make me wait too long..)

Once you receive whatever I decide to send you, you blog about it and offer the same deal to five lucky people. You then have 9 months to send them a little something.

So, who's in ?

7 comments:

Adrianne said...

Ooh, ooh, me please!

Jess said...

*waves* me, me please!

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karamat said...

How fun is that?!? And you received such a beautiful little bag!

Lis said...

Me Me Me Me!!
This is awesome!
lisamcgriff (at) hotmail (dot) com

Charlotte said...

so glad you like it!!!! obviously don't include me in the list though - we could set off an eternal crafting circle ;-)

Bear and Bug said...

Am i too late? If not me too, me too!

Anna x