1.01.2013

2013

2013 is here ! 
(it's not here yet for me since right now, it's 10:45am, December 31st but I'm going to schedule the post so it will be posted at 12:00 Januray 1st - so let's pretend it's here ok?)

In 2012, I want to :
  • Make 3 quilts for me
  • Be healthier - We already eat well - we cook our own meal and eat veggies and fruits everyday, we eat fish once in a while, we don't eat meat nor wheat - but I want to really be healthy, stop craving chocolate and sugar, give my body everything it needs.
  • Exercise more (at least 3x/week)
  • Grow this blog of mine
  • Stop being so last minute (this is a serious problem for me, you have no idea)


I will also be halfway done with school this year
We will also celebrate our first year into our house and our 6th year together
And I will buy a Janome Horizon

2013 will be a good year.

And for you, I wish this new year we're stepping into will bring you everything your heart desire. Whether it be a baby, a new job, a new car, a house or even a new sewing machine. Anything really. As long as it makes you happy.
I hope you find peace, with yourself and others. And I hope you find love, for yourself and for others. 


Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing.
Marcia Wieder

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Happy New Year, Marika!

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Happy New Year! Being halfway done with school will definitely be something to celebrate. Thanks for your wishes. I picked my hoped-for and crossed my fingers =)

Patti said...

Happy New Year Marika!Great goals for 2013! You will love your Horizon.

Cindy said...

Happy New Year Marika! I sense that we have the same issue with doing things at the last minute! Here's hoping we will move more to the finishing early "side" LOL