12.01.2012

Bee blocks and other things

December's here, can you believe it ?? Only 24 days left to make my christmas gifts... that's 2 quilts and maybe 4 pillows. In a month. Wish me luck and if you want to help, you're more than welcome !!

First of all, I'll share with you my bee blocks for November and December.

There are 3 here because I covered for someone else. 
I must say that I like paper pieced blocks because I know it's going to be the right size, no trimming, nothing. I do love the colors and I think it's going to look gorgeous !


Those two lovelies are my December blocks. I know, I'm fast :)
The thing is that I had to go to the PO so my thought was "I might as well get them done right now or I'll wait until the last minute to make them". And you know, since I hate going tothe PO, they would have waited for a long time in their envelope... 

They took me about 2 hours, which is ok I guess. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors, the chevrons, everything. I would have kept them. But I know they will be loved by whoever get this quilt.

Next, I want to share with you this awesome blog I found.
Promise me you won't spend the next hour on it ok ?

It's Pintrosity.
There are some really funny things !! 

Ok that's about it.. 
I really need to start those quilts !!
Have a good weekend :)

p.s : I'm going to write that tutorial but don't be too impatient. I won't have time before the holidays are over.
p.s.s : it's Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway day on Monday ! Are you excited to spend all your day looking at blogs ?? I am :) I don't know yet if I'll be hosting a giveaway since I'm a little sick to post stuff.. we'll see !

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love your blocks, and I am extremely impressed by the speediness!

Jenniffier Kramer said...

The blocks all look great. I have to try paper piecing for my next bee blocks. Every time I see the block that are paper pieced they look amazing.

Kelly said...

Your blocks look fab!

Regina said...

Great blocks!

Marian-Lady Face said...

LOVE those bee blocks!! So pretty.

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

You know I adore these blocks. And, I'm also hot for your feather pouch and somerset star. Clearly, I need to start following!