12.28.2012

100Day Hustle - Final Review

The end of the year is almost there so I guess it's time for a little recap of what I've been able to accomplish since September !  
My list changed a bit during all this time but this one is my original one.
Let's see... 
(and I promise it's the very last time you'll see some of these projects)



1. Finish Green and Brown Supernova  - DONE (Sept 28th)



2. Finish Out to Sea quilt (need to piece the top) - DONE (Nov 20th)



3. Finish Do. Good. Stitches quilt (need to bind it) - DONE



4. Make my sister a quilt and maybe a bag - I made the bag. I ran out of fabric to finish the quilt so I'm currently waiting. I told her she's have it before the beginning of the new semester January 7th.

5. Make my grandmother a quilt for Chistmas - Done (will take pictures tomorrow)
 
6. Make my mother pillows to match one of her quilts - Not done. Will work on this today maybe.
 
7. Make Tiffany's pillow (I didn't forget you !) - Done (Nov. 15th) (you can see the pictures on her blog)

8. Make my boyfriend a quilt - Not done and I asked him if he'd be happy if I made him a quilt and he said that since there are already a few here, it wouldn't be that special. SO I'm not going to make him a quilt.

9. Make our bed a quilt with La Dee Da - That's something I decided to remove from the list as I went because I realised it was one of my goals for the new year.. that this list was to help me finish all thoses things that needs to be done before I can work on a quilt for my bed. 
 
10. Catch up with the only QAL I'm in. I haven't even made one single block and it's been 9 weeks already. - Not done and I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Maybe next year ?
 
11. I don't know if it counts but I will need to make two things for two swaps before christmas - DONE




And here's a mosaic of everything I made that wasn't on my original list :


All in all, I'm very happy with all I've done ! Even if I wasn't able to accomplish everthing I wanted, I still made a lot in a short time.

A big thank you to Kelsey for keeping me motivated all the way :)

16 comments:

Pam Pollock said...

Fabulous finishes. Love your Supernova and the pillows, they look stunning!

sew.darn.quilt said...

Another collection of deliciousness wrapped up!
That Super Nova is a beauty and the colours are out of this world!
I love it!

Lori said...

Gorgeous finishes! I love the low volume pillow with the touch of red! It's stunning.

Foster said...

Lovely work! I loved the pillows. Congrats on all you accomplished during the hustle.

audrey said...

So many pretties! I love it all! (But especially the pillows.)

Adrianne said...

Wow - I think you did super well on your list, especially given all the other gorgeous things you made at the same time. Well done! Can't wait to see what 2013 brings to your blog.

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Woa, those swap gifts are to die for. You did wonderfully!

Rachel said...

Love those pillows. I see you deviated from your list a bit, so did I!

Jenniffier Kramer said...

Wonderful finishes and you did a great job on all your work!

Melia Mae Quilting said...

Wow you got a lot finished! I just love your pillows! That turned out gorgeous!

tirane93 said...

what a lot of great finishes! i love your bright color choices!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!!!!

Marla said...

Love your pillows. It was a great idea to add a mosaic of everything that deviated from the list. Very cool.

Lizzie said...

You did so much, I thought your pillows were great. And I agree if the boyfriend doesn't want a quilt- don't make one, he wont appreciate it!

Carolyn said...

Such pretty swap projects! Great progress on your list!

Kelsey said...

Great job!!! Love your supernova and that adorable FMF pillow!! Thanks for joining in :)