11.20.2012

This weekend

Well I've been quite productive I must say. And it feels good!  I haven't touched to my christmas presents just yet, but it'll come.

First, I finished a quilt I started in April 2010.2 and a half years ago. lol
The only reason why I finished it was because I wanted to sew but I don't have any WIP didn't want to start one so binding this quilt was easy.


It's made with some Amy Butler fabric, I don't even remember the name of the collection and I'm too lazy to look. It measures maybe 60"x at least 70" I guess.
If someone was interested in buying it, it's available and we can negociate :) (and I won't list it on Etsy).
For now, it's hanging on the wall in my living room and it will probably stay there until I can find something to do with it. 

I also started and finished a pillow for the Sew Sew Modern swap.
It's quite simple but I love the colors and I think my partner will too !

 Or maybe I'll keep it and make another one for my partner because it looks pretty good on my couch !

And I made my sister a bag the other day !
The pictures aren't good but it's the only ones I got.. 

It's the Sidekick tote pattern from Noodlehead. I've never made a bag and this one came together in about 3-4 hours. It was really easy to make and the directions are so easy to follow !
I'll probably make one for me (or the 241 tote, or both).

That's it for this past weekend ! And I don't think I'll have a lot of time to sew this week.. 
What did you make lately ??

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I really like your pillow, wouldn't blame you for keeping it!

Gebelik said...

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
Gebelik