11.01.2012

Just Three November !

Two post in one day !! And the next one will be my 100th post !! 
I don't really have a good reason to be, but I'm very excited anyway :) 

Soo I didn't make a "Just Three" list last month so I don't have any report to do so I'll just go with my list for this month.
I'm going to make it easy since I'm going to list things I need to finish.

1. Tiffany's pillows. One is done. And I wanted to finish the other one tonight but Games of Thrones was too interesting so I didn't sew while I was listening to the last episode of season 2. I'm so sad. We (I say we because my boyfriend and I are watching this one together) will have to wait until March 31st before we get to see the next episode ! At least, there's a new season of Big Bang Theory (I'm a HUGE Sheldon fan !!)

2. Finish my Out to Sea quilt. Well, technically, it's not mine. But I need to finish this one soon.. like maybe next week if I have some time between classes and team meetings. 

3. Start my grandmother's quilt. I'm not going to try to finish it because I know I won't be able so if I start working on it this month, I'm going to be one happy girl.


Earlier today, I was talking to my boyfriend and I was telling him how nice it would be if we could have new christmas stocking. But the thing is that I would need to make 10 of them. Why 10 ? Because the only place where there are chistmas stocking is at his parent's house and they have one for them and one for each of their children and one for my SIL and me and then one for their two grandchildren. So that's 10. There is no way I can pull this off right ? Maybe next year ? If I make one each month, I'll easily have 10 by the end of the year. And he then said "I'm pretty sure you're not going to be inspired to make christmas stockings in march.." We shall see about that in march :) 

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures..

Oh and this is something completely not related to the title but do you look at your stats sometimes ? Well I do, and I especially look at those search keywords. Sometimes it's quite funny.. Tonight, someone clicked on my blog while searching "why do people make quilts". We could help this person and anwer his/her question don't you think ? 


6 comments:

Heather D. said...

Marika, I had a hilarious search term show up on my blog stats the other day... "shaggy boys hair cut" hahaha! I mentioned my son's hair maybe once on my blog. Shocked that someone came to my blog that way!

Needled Mom said...

I think you can do ten!!! After all, March can be one of the months you don't need to make one. LOL

kat129 said...

You gotta love what people google! I think we can totally help answer that particular Q.

I hope you open up a can of whoop-ass on your Just three list this month!
cheers
-k

Cherie said...

A fun list of things to finish! I love the big bang theory. Raj always makes me laugh!!
A great plan to make a stocking a month!

Jenniffier Kramer said...

Congrats on the 100th post. Good luck on your goals!

Marian Griffin said...

Good idea on the Christmas stockings, I'm not sure I'd be inspired for Christmas stockings in March either, but I'll root for you!

That's pretty funny about the blog stats, I'll have to check mine out!