11.01.2012

Blogathon Canada ! (soon)

I've got some fun news to share with you today friends (I can call you "friends" right ?) !!


Starting on November 19th, Sew Sisters Quilt Shop is hosting a very fun blog hop to help you discover Canadian quilters from across the country !! With this fun event, you'll be able to read about us - what we do, what we love, were we live, our inspiration and anything we want to tell you :)And since I'm the only one representing Quebec, I'll have a lot to share with you.

And that's not all ! On each day of the blog hop, there will be two hosts and so you'll be able to win two prizes/day ! How exciting is that ?We got to choose which prize we wanted to give away so I sure hope you'll like what I picked :) Ohh and anyone can win, Canadian or not.

Also, each blogger will post a list of bloggers from their own province so if you want your name added to the list, go leave a comment to Carol :) Maybe I can make new friends !

Monday, November 19
BC
Felicity
Monday, November 19
BC
Cathy
Tuesday, November 20
NS
Jeanette
Tuesday, November 20
NB
Holly
Wed., November 21
AB
Shena
Wed., November 21
SK
Patti
Thursday, November 22
QC
Marika
Thursday, November 22
MB
Heather
Friday, November 23
YT
Vivian
Friday, November 23
YT
Janet
Saturday, November 24
ON
Cathi
Saturday, November 24
ON
Cara




So don't forget to come back for this fun blog hop !

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Can't wait to meet my fellow Canadians!

estetik said...

Hey I just got through with the pages, I should say Appealing nice plan done there.Thanks for administration your ideas!!I in fact Accumulate administration your angle acknowledge it! estetik

burunestetigi said...

Hey, nice website you acquire here! Accumulate up the accomplished work! burun esteti─či