10.24.2012

WIP Wednesday

What else can I talk about on a wednesday anyway ?

Remember I said I was going to use my 100 Days Hustle list ? Well here it is :

1. Finish Green and Brown Supernova. DONE (Sept. 28th)
2. Finish Out to Sea quilt ~ TOP PIECED



3. Finish Elizabeth's quilt (need to piece the top) ~ no progress
4. Finish Do. Good. Stitches quilt (need to bind it)
5. Make my sister a quilt and maybe a bag (to thank her for being so patient with me because she's been waiting for that quilt for a long time). ~ no progress, except that I bought a little bit of fabric for it.
6. Make my grandmother a quilt for Chistmas ~ no progress but all the fabric is here !
7. Make my mother pillows to match one of her quilts ~ need to buy fabric for her
8. Make Tiffany's pillow (I didn't forget you !) ~ no progress
9. Pillow for PTS ~ the top of the pillow is almost done.

10. Pillow for MSMS ~ DONE !! Yay :) Although I'll probably add binding to the pillow because I think it looks better.
 I really like it, suprisingly (FMF's not my favorite, but you probably already know that). 



11. Bee blocks October/November/December ~ will do them this week.
12. Make my boyfriend a quilt
13. Make our bed a quilt with La Dee Da
14. Catch up with the only QAL I'm in. I haven't even made one single block and it's been 9 weeks already.

That's all I have to show you today. I started quilting the chevron baby quilt the other day, I still have about 2/3 of it to quilt.
Today, I'm really hoping I can finish my bee blocks but we will see if I have time since I'm going to the restaurant for breakfast with a friend and when we do that, we usually talk for a long long long time..

Have a good day everyone ! It's finally sunny here so I'm in a good mood to be productive :)


10 comments:

Alison said...

I love that Out to Sea Quilt! I might have to tuck that away in the back of my mind for a friend whose husband is in the Navy... :)

Kelsey said...

Fabulous Pillow!!!

Celine said...

lovely pillow, I'd be happy with it!

kat129 said...

Pillow is fantastic! You may not like FMF - but you made a great piece with it. The hand quilting with the colors is just the piece-de-resistance!
cheers
-k

Heather D. said...

The pillow is fabulous! Such teeny tiny piecing.

Shelly said...

Loving your projects! They are all fabulous!

Marian Griffin said...

I can't get over that pillow! And the quilt is gorgeous too. Love that fabric! Looks like your list is coming along pretty well! I keep adding projects to mine....

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

That cushion is incredible!!! I love the design and the stitching is so perfect :)

Marit said...

Your pillow is stunning! Love how it turned out.

verpa said...

I love your pillow. The colourfull quilting looks great.