Remember I said I was going to use my 100 Days Hustle list ? Well here it is :
2. Finish Out to Sea quilt ~ TOP PIECED
3. Finish Elizabeth's quilt (need to piece the top) ~ no progress
5. Make my sister a quilt and maybe a bag (to thank her for being so patient with me because she's been waiting for that quilt for a long time). ~ no progress, except that I bought a little bit of fabric for it.
6. Make my grandmother a quilt for Chistmas ~ no progress but all the fabric is here !
7. Make my mother pillows to match one of her quilts ~ need to buy fabric for her
8. Make Tiffany's pillow (I didn't forget you !) ~ no progress
9. Pillow for PTS ~ the top of the pillow is almost done.
10. Pillow for MSMS ~ DONE !! Yay :) Although I'll probably add binding to the pillow because I think it looks better.
I really like it, suprisingly (FMF's not my favorite, but you probably already know that).
11. Bee blocks October/November/December ~ will do them this week.
12. Make my boyfriend a quilt
13. Make our bed a quilt with La Dee Da
14. Catch up with the only QAL I'm in. I haven't even made one single block and it's been 9 weeks already.
That's all I have to show you today. I started quilting the chevron baby quilt the other day, I still have about 2/3 of it to quilt.
Today, I'm really hoping I can finish my bee blocks but we will see if I have time since I'm going to the restaurant for breakfast with a friend and when we do that, we usually talk for a long long long time..
Have a good day everyone ! It's finally sunny here so I'm in a good mood to be productive :)