Wednesday is just not a good day for me to make WIP... I'm never quite ready.
I'm refering to last week post to write this one.
1. Green and Brown oversized Supernova Quilt - I am done with the top and I am sooooo relieved because I've started this one way to long ago (in August. It's not that bad).
I still need to make two matching pillow covers but I already know what I want to do so half of the work is done.
It's a really bad picture because it's really big AND we don't have a clothesline just yet. I am going to get kingsized sheets for the back because it's too big and I don't want to piece anything.
3. Quilt for my sister - no progress.. but there are only 97 days left before christmas.
4. Quilt for Elizabeth - haven't touched this one either..
5. Happiness circle quilt - It's quilted ! And I've found a little girl near me who needs a bit of love since she's very sick so it'll go to her as soon as I'm done.
6. Laptop Sleeve - It's actually for a contest with Art Gallery Fabrics. I have a few ideas, my fabric is just waiting for me !
|Aren't these pretty ? I could eat them !|
And then I also made a list of things I want to make :
- Pillow covers for my mom to match one of the quilt I made her in April. I'm thinking shot cottons in warm colors.
- Quilt for my grandmother (as a christmas/birthday) present. Last year, I made one for my grandfather so this year, it's her turn :)
- A quilt for me (us) with my La Dee Da bundle. I have a few patterns in mind (one of them beeing the Bloom pattern by Aneela Hoey) but I'm not even close to starting this one.
And eventually, when I have my partners, I'll need to make things for them (MSM Swap and PTS).
So that about it for this week.. I definitely wasn't as productive as I would have wanted to but sometimes, I just need to come to term with the fact that I don't want to sew all the time...
What about you ?