Have you heard about the 100 Day Hustle hosted by Kelsey ? She has challenged us to go through our to-do list, finish those projects to start the new year with a blank page. How great would that be ?
She even has link-ups and prizes !!
And do you know what ? There are only 100 days before the end of 2012. Where did the time go ? I haven't seen it.. it's crazy !
So, on my to-do list :
1. Finish Green and Brown Supernova.
2. Finish Out to Sea quilt (need to piece the top)
3. Finish Elizabeth's quilt (need to piece the top)
4. Finish Do. Good. Stitches quilt (need to bind it)
5. Make my sister a quilt and maybe a bag (to thank her for being so patient with me because she's been waiting for that quilt for a long time).
6. Make my grandmother a quilt for Chistmas
7. Make my mother pillows to match one of her quilts
8. Make Tiffany's pillow (I didn't forget you !)
9. Make my boyfriend a quilt
10. Make our bed a quilt with La Dee Da
11. Catch up with the only QAL I'm in. I haven't even made one single block and it's been 9 weeks already.
12. I don't know if it counts but I will need to make two things for two swaps before christmas.
I think that's about it. Of course, I can't make all this AND go to school AND work during the weekends.. but I'll do what I can ! #1 to 8 (and 12) have to be done.. the other ones can wait.
What about your list ??