8.12.2012

We moved !

I just wanted to let you know that we moved in our new house  ! I'm extremely tired since I didn't really slept well (and long enough - I blame the cats).
The kitchen is almost clean and we have A LOT of boxes to unpack.

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures yet since the house is a mess and you couldn't really see what it looks like (I took pictures before we moved just to see the colors before/after). As soon as we're settled and I have Internet there (should be this week or next), I'll do a post with a tour of the house :)

I can't wait to show you !!

4 comments:

Karen O said...

Moving is such fun! But it sounds like you are excited overall, so I look forward to seeing pictures. :)

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like you have your work cut out for you. Enjoy it.

Jess said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see pics!

Cherie said...

Wooo congratulations! Yet another happy mover =D