8.31.2012

I am in love ... again

But this time, with a sewing machine. Since I can't use my mom's machine anymore, I'm looking for a new machine for me.
This morning, I had the idea to visit a few stores near me and unfortunately, one of them had the Janome Horizon, the machine I was looking for.

I NEED IT. 


I don't know when I'll be able to afford it but I know that I'll be saving every dollar I make for this machine. It's a beautiful machine and I just need it.

We will finally! have internet tonight so I might show you a few things I finished recently.

7 comments:

Danielle Hudson said...

Ya, that's my dream machine too. At this point, it's just a pipe dream for me.

The Michelle Show said...

Ugh, what a beauty!

Jess said...

So exciting! Good luck saving for it's hope u get it soon. I feel you on the no internet thing. I still don't know when ours will be hooked up and it sucks...

Cherie said...

An awesome looking machine! Hope the saving goes well. Maybe try selling a few things? =D

Patti said...

I've had mine for a year and still get love palpitations when I see a photo of one!

Sooli said...

That's my dream machine too. One day I'll find the money to buy one but until then I'll keep loving my old Janome. She's been working hard for me for 21 years and counting!

Diane {from blank pages...} said...

Did you get this one? I am so jealous if you do! Lol. I do love machine, but there's some things I've heard about this one that I think I would love even more. Lol. :)