8.19.2012

Announcing the Friendship Quilts Blog Hop

Everything isn't back to it's normal for now and we still don't have Internet so I still can't really blog on a daily basis (even though I've never done that!). And I'm sooooo behind on blog reading ! I've got 160 post to read. 160 !!
I won't be showing you our house just yet either because I can't bring myself to do it until it's all done (or almost). And we (well, I) have plans to completely renovate the bathroom because I don't like it. It's an ok bathroom and it works for now but it's not really beautiful. Anyway. Oh and school starts  today! I'm not excited !!! I love going back to school on September. I always have big plans (like : I will read everything that needs to be read on time, I'll do my homeworks, I'll study a bit every night. I don't know why,  I never to any of this.) Actually, we're finishing the last semester and in two weeks, we're beginning the new one. In Qu├ębec, students were on strike so we didn't get the chance to finish our classes.. so yeah, I'm going to have exams about stuff I didn't read about for the last 4 months. Exciting huh ?

But back to what I'm suppose to talk about - The Friendships Quilts Blog Hop. A few weeks ago, Diane from from blank pages... contated me because she had an awesome idea (and she has a lot of those!). I jumped right in and I'm glad I did. I already have my idea and I'm just waiting on my fabric to show up. I even know who I'm going to give it to ! My day is September 17th so be sure to come back to see and there will be amazing prizes too :)

the schedule runs Monday through Friday with weekends open for spotlights and recaps.

 September 3: Friendship Quilts Kick Off! at from blank pages...
4: Diane of from blank pages...
5: Whitney of The Peacock Tree
6: January T of Sew Sew Go
7: Melinda of Quirky Granola Girl

10: Courtney of Mon Petit Lyons
11: Jill of Made with Moxie
12: Danielle of Fresh off the Spool
13: Kelsey of Kelsey Sews
14: Kristy of Quiet Play

17: Marika of Live, Laugh, Love... Sew -- ME !!
18: Karen of Sew Well Maid
19: Rachael of imagine gnats
20: Katie of There & Back
21: Lori of Lori H. Designs  

 - LINKY FOR YOUR PROJECTS OPENS 2
4: A SURPRISE LINKY PARTY OPENS!!! (You do NOT want to miss this one!)
25: Secret
26: Secret
27: Secret
28: Link up closes for projects
30: Suprise Linky closes
October 1st: at from blank pages...  Judges Picks announced, Random drawing for the rest of the prizes, And so I don't give it ALL away, here's a list of the great sponsors, but I'm saving their awesome prizes for the Kick Off!! ;)
https://ny-image2.etsy.com/008/0/6112016/icm_fullxfull.20994782_78vayou0uvwgk4484ggw.jpg
Free Shipping on orders $35+
Generous Contributors!
Pink Chalk Fabrics
 


A HUGE thank you to everyone who is participating in this event! And especially to our generous sponsors! You are going to LOVE what they are giving away!
Are you excited?!?! I know I am. ;)
Be sure to grab a button and help spread the word!!
Frienship Quilts Blog Hop @ from blank pages...

0 comments: