I'm crazy excited tonight !
* For this quilt I'm making for that girl. Let me tell you, it's going to be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I even ordered some backing fabric the other day. 14 people volunteered to make a blok or two for me already !
(If you want to donate something to her, you can always do it here : Love for E - she will very much appreciate it)
* For this new group Diane created - Quilting for a Cause - Stop over and join the group ! I'm sure we can all make a difference together :) (we already got 28 new members in maybe 2 hours?) It's going to be big.
* My mom found this picture of Yoda the other day on her computer. I wish kitties could stay that small forever.
*I ate that for dinner - it was good.
* I'm this close to being done with my Modernista Swap item. I cannot wait. My small item is already done - pictures to come!
* I ordered 30 *1/2* yards (not 30 yards and a half) of fabric yesterday. I had a 20%OFF coupon. I was going to buy it anyway.
*I started to listen to Downtown Abbey and I'm addicted. I've watched 4 episodes in a row.
*Like is good, isn't it ?