7.07.2012

A little progress..

Since I've sent my pillow for the PTS, I've felt inspired and I really found my motivation again ! It feels great !

I've been working on my Modernista swap item (which might be a pillow or a mini - I don't want to reveal too much) :


There are a few things I wish I had done differently but it will stay that way. I would have used white in the middle (instead of the black and white prints) and maybe I would have used aqua or green instead of the orange (or a darker orange). But I'm still quite happy.
Each square finished at 1.5" and I'll need to add a border and I have no idea what it's going to be - I love when I don't know something is going to turn out !

That's it for today ! Enjoy the beautiful weather :)

3 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Cool!

Cherie said...

That looks amazing! I've hardly started as my partner hasn't been very vocal on what she likes. =D

Jess said...

Love it! Glad you've found your creativity and sewing motivation again.