I did not disappeared.. Here's what been going on lately :
1. I've been working 6 days/week for the past 2 weeks so that leaves me with very little energy/time to sew.
2. (Maybe) Next week, my mom and I will be going to Burlington for the day (it's only a 2 hour drive) and I plan on going to Nido and Stitched + a few antique stores to find things for my house. I can't wait. It will be a good change of scenery.
2. I didn't not win the Summer Sewing contest. But that's ok.
3. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all the things I should be doing :
1. Quilt for a friend
2. Quilt for my half-sister's mother + 2 coordinating pillow covers
3. Quilt for my sister
4. Pillow for the PTS (needs to be sent by friday)
5. Modernista Swap item - needs to be sent by the end of the month - I started to make something
6. 2 pillows for my SIL
That's too much and I feel so much pressure to finish these soon that I'm actually stuck.
4. (not sewing related) I've been seeing by boyfriend about 1 or 2 nights a week because I work and he works and goes to school so that doesn't leave us with much time to see each other and it's hard and makes me doubt him.
I'll try to be better a blogging this week. I'm "only" working 5 days so maybe I'll be able to finish a thing of two :)
I'll leave you with a picture of some fabric I've been getting yesterday. I actually received the biggest fabric.com order I ever ordered and there was no mistake !
The top three fabric and prints that my mom picked-up at Jo-Ann during her trip to the U.S (she also got 5 yards of solid white and grey and 9 yards of batting with a 40% coupon - yay!). I also got 7 yards of Kona sky.
The lime/chocolate prints are for my half-sister's mom quilt, the turquoise and pink/red are for my sister and the grey/purple/green paisley print will probably be for the backing of my friend's quilt if she likes it.
This huge pile of fabric doesn't even cheer me up, it makes me even more anxious... I really need to sew !
Does it happen to you sometimes ? To get anxious/stressed out because you have to many things to do and can't find the motivation to make it ?