5.02.2012

Miscanelly pillow cover

I finished it late last night and am very happy with the result !

I will definitely be getting a bigger pillow form !
And I might make it a brother/sister soon (I'm thinking of herringbones and more essex linen with splashes of color). BUT before I do that, I'll make my items for both the Modern She Made Swap and the RATZ Swap because they are both due at the end of the month !

Oh and I'd like to thank Glady @ Glady's Gab  because she awarded me another Liebster Award ! 
That's four now ! 
So thank you so much !!

And you'll probably see (read) me again today as I'll be linking up to Just Three : May .
I'm glad to report that I finished all three of my April projects ! 

See ya !


2 comments:

Cherie said...

Awesome pillow! Those colours really pop! =D

Glady said...

You are very welcome. Thanks for the heads up on being a "no reply blogger." However, I can't find where to change that on the dashboard. Could you help with that? I'm pretty new to blogging.