4.17.2012

Oh free fabric, how I love you !


This is the bundle I won from the Festival of Scrapiness at the end of March. I was not going to enter but then I changed my mind at the last minute ! I'm so glad I did :)
There is some Fly Away by Amy Schlimer, the dots are Remix by Ann Kelle and there is also 1 yard of Kona Eggplant. 
I love it :) And I love the fact that I did not spent money to have that (wait until you see what I actually bought..)

I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. 
Maybe another (or two because hey, this is a 1/2 yard bundle after all) baby quilt.
Any pattern suggestions ? 

I am running out of idea. 
I did a zig-zag quilt, a wonky star quilt (and I'm not making another one soon), a granny square quilt, a colorbrick quilt. I like to try a different pattern everytime because there are so many choices out there !

So, any idea ? Please ?

And just because, here's my girl. She slept there for a couple of minutes... Oh those cats !


And while I was adding the picture above, she thought she's be more comfortable like this : 

Sorry if the picture is really bad, I was laughing !
 

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Some great fabric there! So lucky =D

Carrie P. said...

Congrats on your awesome win.
Silly kitty!