4.15.2012

Liebster Blog Award !

 

Lori of adventures in fabric awarded me the Liebster Blog award ! How nice is that ?
We "discovered" each other's blog through the Modern She Made Swap (created by Lori herself - and which I'm so glad I joined!)

The Liebster award (German for favorite) is for bloggers with 200 followers of less. As a recipient of the awad, you have the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs.

I started blogging only 6 months ago. I really didn't know what I would do with a blog because I was afraid no one would read it or that I would have nothing interesting to say but I've never looked back ! If you are considering creating a blog, do it ! (and let me know so I can be your first follower!)

Enough about me..
The Liebster Conventions says that : 
1. Thank your award presenter on your blogblog and link back to him/her (done!)
 2.  Copy and paste the award to your blog (done too!)
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized (it's coming!)
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog (will do that right after I push the publish button)
5. Have faith that your follower will spread the love too ! (I trust you guys!)

I have way too many blogs in my Google Reader, but I can't stop adding new ones everyday ! So when I skip a day or two, I need to spend an hour to catch up !

So without further ado, here are the recipients : 

2. Jennifer @ The Threaded Chickadee
3. Sarah @ Sweet Dreams
5. Jennie @ Cheeky Handmades

Go give them some love :)
Thanks again Lori !!

5 comments:

cheekyhandmades said...

Thanks so much!! Once I get out of bed on a proper computer I will most certainly spread the love!! X

Cherie said...

Congratulations on the award! =D

jmday said...

Congrats! And this is too funny as I was trying to catch up with my gagillion subscriptions in google reader when I came across this post... Looks like I'll have to go check out a few more for the list. :)

Teresa said...

Thanks for my award! What a bright spot in my day!

MC said...

Hey! Just a quick note to let you know that I've been enjoying your posts and thought I'd spread the word by awarding you a Liebster over on my blog as well. I know you've already posted your Liebsters, but there's no rule that says I can't share the love anyway :)