4.06.2012

Fabric makes everything better

I consoled myself from not being able to go to the Sewing Summit with a pretty stack of fabric (my boyfriend decided we will buy a house at the end of the summer so I need to save money and going to the Sewint Summit would not help me... I'm already saving money for next year though.)

I think I'm addicted to fabric piles. Really.. I like to pull fabric from my stash just to look at them all pretty and stacked up. If you have seen my photostream on Flickr, you know what I'm talking about...

Anyway, wanna see what I bought ?


I've come to like this color combination and I think it will make a very pretty quilt for a little girl. And all the occasions are good to buy some pearl bracelets hehe :)  I might add one or two turquoise/aqua prints. And white sashing. And I might give a go to those wonky stars that I've been itching to make ! Do you have a better idea ?

Well that's about it. Enjoy the long week and happy sewing :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Nice bundle! The minis from just wing it are the perfect colour - the turquoise one especially is one of my fave fabrics at the moment. Totally agree about the pearl bracelet :o)

Cherie said...

Found you on the Modern She made board! Great fabric choices =D