4.28.2012

Fabric and other things

I've been quiet for the past few days because I was not in a sewing mood at all.. I've been sewing so much in the past 2-3 weeks that I was getting sick of it ! Everything should be back on track very soon, don't worry !

First of all, I'd like to thank Jess from The Elven Garden and MC from Slair's Lair because they both awarded me with a Liebster Award !! Since I already got one, I won't do what I should do another time because of all the blogs I read, everyone has either already been awarded a Liebster Award or got too many followers so I wouldn't even know who to give it to ! Thank you again ladies !!

Now, onto the fabric. I received some Monsterz yesterday ! It's so cute :)

I skipped the pink prints since it's for a baby boy quilt that my boyfriend asked me to do a couple weeks ago for her boss (who's pregnant!). I really don't know what to do with it yet but he only needs it in july/august so I'm in no hurry. Any ideas ?

I have a big new : WE BOUGH A HOUSE !! I still can't believe it :) We really wanted this one and we got it and we are so so happy ! We are moving in august and I can't wait ! I will even have my own sewing room ! I am very excited :)



3 comments:

Cherie said...

Love the fabric.
Congratulations on your new house! =D

Tiffany said...

Yay! Congratulations on the house!!

susan said...

love the monsters fabric
what about some liberated square in a square?