3.31.2012

A very productive day is..

..what happen when you don't waste time on the internet pinning pictures/going through every group Flickr has, etc.

And this is exactly what happened to me yesterday :)
I managed to finish a quilt top I had started and I even made another one (which might become a pattern if I can find out how to make one --> anybody could help ?)

I have to say, I do prefer the second one. I just love the dots fabric (it's Hullabaloo by Urban Chicks). I'm lucky I got some left :)

Oh and I'll work on that elephant (with the dark blue herringbone print). He is really bothering me (and my mom and boyfriend).





About the patterns (for the ones that already made one), do you use a "special" program to make them ? Or you make them in Word and turn them into a PDF after ?

2 comments:

MC said...

I find that good ol' MS Paint works pretty well for putting down my patterns. I have an image of a grid that I use as a template and I can increase/decrease the number of squares as needed. I draw one block and then copy/paste/rotate it as needed to get a final design. Not sure if this method is for everyone but it works pretty well for me.

Jeanette said...

Both of those quilts are super cute, but I have to disagree. I prefer the animal one!! I love the fussy cut center animal, and the fabrics are so fun. Great job on both.