3.18.2012

The start of something new

Hi everyone !

I'm in a really good mood today because it's 82° outside and we are in March ! I've never seen this before ! Unfortunately, I can't enjoy this beatiful weather because I'm working this weekend... Luckily, it's suppose to be this warm all week :)

Yesterday, I got to visit this little quilt shop in Montreal and I used the gift certificate I received for my birthay to treat myself :)

I bought some Hullabaloo by Urban Chick for a cute little quilt.
Here's what I made so far :


I really like it and it's my very first "little boy" quilt ! I just need to buy some solids to finish it and I'll have plenty of time to quilt it this week !

What have you been doing lately (craft related, of course) ?

Have a very beatiful day !

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That is so cute.

Those temperatures sound fabulous.

joanne said...

What a lovely quilt, it looks really striking!