2.10.2012

An early birthday present

The title says it all ! My mom gave me my birthday present a little early (my birthday is February 27th)

Do you want to know what it is ?


I played with it for an hour or two. It does E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G you ever dreamed about and I really mean everything.
There are thousands of blocks, quilt patterns... You can import your own fabric so you can see what your quilt will look like before it's done. You can even create labels ! You can create quilt patterns...

Anybody wanna give me private lessons ? I wish I knew everything already !

3 comments:

Richard Healey said...

I am a computer junky (web developer by day quilter by night) And have wondered if that software is worth it you will have to let me know.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

Jess said...

Awesome! That's my birthday-wish-present (only thing is I have to wait till May...) can't wait to hear all about it :)

Linda Beth said...

My mom also got me EQ7 for my birthday a couple of years ago, and it's great! But I definitely recommend lessons, there is so much I was shown that I NEVER would have figured out. I still use my graph paper sketchbook more, but it's a wonderful tool to have!